Tuesday 21 June 2016

Treatment for Video Installtion

Treatment


Title : When am I gonna start living?

Duration : 1 minute

Content Synopsis:
My video installation idea is very simple. I will have multiple shots of a subject who has things written on different parts of their body. I will be using a red lipstick as it comes out very clear on skin and is also easy to wash off, which means that if written wrong i am then able to do it again with ease. The subject will just be stationary throughout. I will have no music over the top as i want the viewer to focus on the video and not the music and i also think it makes it more creepy as well as its just silence. A rose will also feature in each shot but as the shot goes on the petals decrease to a point where there aren't any left.

I will write who, what, when, where and why on the subjects body going from the face, chest, both arms and back.

To achieve my idea i will need a blank white wall to have my subject stand infront of. The blank wall helps the viewer to focus on the blank subject without veering off and not paying attention. The only other equipment i need to shoot is a tripod as all the shots are still. Each clip will be around 6 seconds long with quick cuts.

Target Audience
My target audience for my piece will be people who are into body art and also have a passion for video installation. There is not age group it appeals to as there is only the theme of the human body and anyone is able to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment